Specifically designed for the European DTH markets, this Monoblock LNB allows for dual satellite reception. It can be used for satellite broadcast reception (on an 80cm dish antenna) of any two satellites spaced with 6°. It enables the signal distribution to maximum two Set Top Boxes with Single Tuner (or one STB with Twin Tuner). This LNB is optimized for High Definition transmissions and provides excellent Noise Figure performance. Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this LNB is an ideal solution for satellite broadcast reception across Europe.
- Low Phase Noise, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
- Low Noise Figure (0.2 dB)
- Low Power Consumption
- Very high Cross Polarization Isolation
- Very high Frequency Stability
- Low Band Input Frequency Range 10.7 ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low Band Output Frequency Range 950 ~ 1950 MHz
- Low Band LO Frequency 9.75 GHz
- High Band Input Frequency Range 11.7 ~ 12.75 GHz
- High Band Output Frequency Range 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High Band LO Frequency 10.6 GHz
- Noise Figure 0.2 dB Typ. (0.7 dB Max.)
- LO Initial Accuracy +/- 1.0 MHz Max.
- LO Temperature Drift +/- 3.0 MHz Max.
- Phase Noise (@ 10 kHz) – 90 dBc / Hz Max.
- Conversion Gain 50 ~ 65 dB
- Gain Ripple (Over 26 MHz Bandwidth) +/- 0.75 dB
- Gain Variation (Over Full Band) +/- 4 dB Max.
- Image Rejection 40 dB Min.
- 1 dB Compression Point (@ Output) 0.0 dBm Min.
- Control: Satellite A/B Selection DiSEqC 1.0 (Sat A* = Hotbird 13° East,
Sat B = ASTRA 19.2° East)
- Cross Polarization Isolation 22 dB Min.
- Output VSWR 2.5 : 1
- In-Band Spurious – 60 dBm Max.
- Current Consumption 150 mA Max. @ 11 ~ 20 V
- Operating Temperature – 30 °C ~ + 60 °C
- Output Impedance 75 Ω
- Output Connector F-Type (Female)
- Weight 435 g
- Recommended Dish Size 75 ~ 85 cm (F/D = 0.6)
- Monoblock Mounting Bracket 23 mm